4.25.2012

Project Completed: baby blanket- boy version #2

Since I still haven't broken my bad habit of being a procrastinator, me and this ribbon blanket are good friends. They're quick and easy to throw together- we're even talking the day-of the baby shower fast, relatively inexpensive- especially if you hit a flannel sale, and they're cute.  The young women in my ward decided to throw a baby shower for our 1st counselor who was due to have a boy, and having seen the nursery, I knew these colors would match pretty well.  Lucky for me, I had all the material on hand.  One of the perks of buying fabric when it's on sale even if you don't need it at that moment.  I used two spools of ribbon- cream and brown- purchased from the $1 store.  
Finished!
Up close and personal.
For the back I used a solid dark blue.

I assume this wont be my last ribbon blanket- I have more flannel!  I guess I could make one for my baby.  Not like I always have to give everything I make away, right?

1 comment:

  1. I loved the fabric!! The circles are so cute and colorful!! Yeah, make one for your baby!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, and good luck with the giveaway!