1.17.2012

The Forgotten Garden

I can't say I have been doing a lot of crafting, but we have been getting some house projects done and I have finally found some time to read again.  Seriously, I can't remember the last time I picked up a book and read it cover to cover.  It had been a long time, that is for sure.  This month I stumbled across this book, and, after reading the reviews, decided it would be the perfect book to get me back into reading.  Two words, LOVED IT.  Totally my kind of book.  It was the kind of book that made me feel guilty because every spare second I had I would race up to my room, crawl into bed, and read.  I am sure my husband was glad when I finished it- didn't take long- six days tops.  I liked this one so much that I went and picked up another by the same author immediately afterwards.  It hasn't been as great, but it is still intriguing.  Anyways, just wanted to share incase any of you are in search of some reading material.  

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'll have to see if I can find it. It looks good and aI trust ya! lol Can't wait to see the digital art!~

    It's snowing BIG TIME today so I'm staying in for lunch and will have to go out tonight after work for YW's! boo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, and good luck with the giveaway!