9.12.2011

Halloween wreath

Sorry for the absence.  I got a job, and everything fell to the wayside.  However, I got to quit after only two months thanks to the dear hubby getting a better job, so hopefully I will be back to crafting- and blogging- more regularly.  After perusing Pinterest for a couple days I had an itch to make some holiday decor.  Since Halloween is up next I thought that would be a good starting point.  I had a spare wreath (from the $1 store) and some Halloween themed fabric lying around, so I decided to make a quick rag wreath.  Something easy that I could finish while my son napped.  I did pop over to the $1 store to see what Halloween goodies they had, and ended up picking up a black crow.  It adds a nice little touch to the wreath, no?  Overall I like it.  I want to switch out the ribbon for a solid black satin one, but hey, I was using what I had at home, so that will have to wait.  Now the real tough question, hang it up now or wait until it's officially October?


Any questions on how to make?  Leave a comment.  Super easy.  My fabric strips are 1 inch wide and 10 inches long.

1 comment:

  1. That turned out soooooo cute!! I love it!
    I'm so proud of your craftiness!
    Your awesome!! And way to go using the things you had at home!! I like that! I'm getting better now that I have a room and I know where things are! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, and good luck with the giveaway!